We are always happy to hear from potential new team members with experience in the tourism sector.
Animal Keepers/Kiosk Host Supervisors – Immediate Start. Full and part-time opportunities
Closing Date: 10 March 2018
We are expanding our team and are currently looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and self-motivated team members with experience of delivering farm animal care to the highest standards together with outdoor wildlife/education activities and/or relevant knowledge, skills and ability to do so.
You will have a genuine passion for farming, animal care and the countryside coupled with the ability to convey knowledge and instill enthusiasm in others and combine this with first class communication and customer service skills as these posts combine hands on farm work with customer service/welcome host duties as ‘front of house’ Animal Keepers.
Situated in a stunning rural location in West Berkshire, Bucklebury Farm & Deer Safari Park has established itself as a major regional visitor attraction and we pride ourselves on the standards we set particularly in relation to the programme of farm and wildlife engagement with our visitors of all ages.
What we offer
- The chance to work as part of a passionate, friendly and motivated team
- Great working environment in an inspiring location
- Competitive salary + free parking
- Opportunity to contribute and bring new ideas and develop new skills while helping to grow the business in this core area
What we are looking for
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude
- Strong leadership and customer services skills
- Leisure industry experience a bonus but it will be vital that you can demonstrate an understanding and enthusiasm for working as part of the farm and safari park team make every visit to this award-winning visitor attraction special
- Flexibility, creativity and a cheerful outlook with the personality to build a rapport with our regular customers, family guests and in running farmer activities and safaris
- Ability to use initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Car driver/own car
Job Type: Full-time/part-time
Job Description: Please download here.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk. Closing date for applications is 10 March 2018.
Farm Park Welcome Hosts – 2018 season
We are opening recruitment for part time vacancies to join our kiosk team during weekends and school holidays for the 2018 season. We are looking for energetic, positive, team players with exceptional customer service skills, bags of common sense and the confidence to communicate an enthusiasm for farm and outdoor life to our visitors of all ages. Not afraid to turn your hand to any task, this role brings with it variety and the chance to learn new skills and potentially gain responsibility quickly. Till training will be provided.
Vacancies are available covering weekends as well as the school holidays
To apply: Please apply with a CV and covering letter with the subject heading 2018 welcome host to jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk
Seasonal Catering Assistants 2018 season
To work weekends as well as providing holiday and weekday cover.
Assisting chefs in preparing and serving meals. Catering experience advantageous but full training given.
Seasonal Front of House café Staff 2018 season
Weekends, school holidays and some weekday cover
Preparation and service of hot and cold drinks, table service and till work. Strong customer service skills a must. Some experience advantageous but training given.
To apply, please send your CV to jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk using the subject line of the job applied for as appropriate.