We are always happy to hear from potential new team members with experience in the tourism sector.
Front of House Café Manager
We are currently looking for Front of House Manager to join our dynamic café and catering team on a full time basis.
Situated in a stunning rural location in West Berkshire area Woody’s Café at Bucklebury Farm & Deer Safari Park has established itself as a destination venue, delivering fresh home-cooked food to our local community as well as park visitors.
What we offer
- The chance to work as part of a passionate, friendly and motivated team delivering quality food and service to lovely and loyal customers
- Great working environment in an inspiring location
- Competitive salary + free parking
- Day shift with occasional evening events
- Opportunity to contribute and bring new ideas and develop new skills while helping to grow the business in this core area
What we are looking for
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude
- Strong leadership and customer services skills
- Catering/café experience and organisational ability a must – event management experience helpful
- Leisure industry experience a bonus but it will be vital that you can demonstrate an understanding and enthusiasm for helping the farm and safari park team make every visit to this award-winning visitor attraction special
- Flexibility, creativity and a cheerful outlook with the personality to build a rapport with our regular customers, family guests and in running special evening events
- Ability to use initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Car driver/own car
- Woody’s Café has just had its busiest year yet and as this is an exciting time to join this growing business as we continue to expand, develop and build on our reputation.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk
Assistant chef – Sundays and holiday cover
Woody’s @ Bucklebury Farm & Deer Safari Park has earned a reputation for the quality of its food prepared using locally sourced ingredients served in a stunning setting. Open to farm park as well as café visitors the restaurant caters for a family audience but is also popular as a great weekend venue for breakfast.
This is your chance to join the friendly and skilled team who make it all happen as we have a vacancy for a weekend (8am-4pm Sunday and some Saturdays) assistant chef. This role would suit a dedicated catering student who wants to take their first step into a professional kitchen or an experienced caterer wanting to work flexibly part time as there is the possibility of additional barista front of house work.
We offer competitive rates of pay, a great working environment and the chance to develop new skills alongside an experienced team of chefs.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter in an email with the subject heading Assistant Chef to jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk
Farm Park Welcome Hosts – 2018 season
We are opening recruitment for part time vacancies to join our kiosk team during weekends and school holidays for the 2018 season. We are looking for energetic, positive, team players with exceptional customer service skills, bags of common sense and the confidence to communicate an enthusiasm for farm and outdoor life to our visitors of all ages. Not afraid to turn your hand to any task, this role brings with it variety and the chance to learn new skills and potentially gain responsibility quickly. Till training will be provided.
Vacancies are available covering weekends as well as the school holidays
To apply: Please apply with a CV and covering letter with the subject heading 2018 welcome host to jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk
Seasonal Catering Assistants 2018 season
To work weekends as well as providing holiday and weekday cover.
Assisting chefs in preparing and serving meals. Catering experience advantageous but full training given.
Seasonal Front of House café Staff 2018 season
Weekends, school holidays and some weekday cover
Preparation and service of hot and cold drinks, table service and till work. Strong customer service skills a must. Some experience advantageous but training given.
To apply, please send your CV to jobs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk using the subject line of the job applied for as appropriate.