How to find us
Bucklebury, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 6RR
Phone: 0118 971 4002
Email us using our form
The park can be found on the edge of Bucklebury village.
We are 3.5 miles from the A4 between Reading and Newbury.
If you are coming from the A34 at Chieveley, follow the signs to Hermitage. At Hermitage take a left turn, and follow the signs for Bucklebury.
Directions to Bucklebury Farm Park
From Reading, London and the East:-
- Leave the M4 at Junction 12 (Reading and Theale)
- Take the A4 towards Newbury for approximately 6 miles and turn right – sign posted to Douai Abbey and Bucklebury.
- Follow road for approximately 1 mile turn right – signposted Bucklebury
- Follow road for approx 2.5 miles until reaching crossroads
- At Crossroads continue straight on (sign posted BFP brown tourist sign) for approximately 1 mile and at the bottom of the hill turn left into the entrance to the Park
From Swindon, Oxford and the West:-
- From junction 13 of M4 take the A34 towards Oxford, leave the dual carriageway immediately signposted to Hermitage and Chieveley.
- At slip road junction turn right towards Hermitage
- After approximately one-mile turn left at mini roundabout sign posted Streatley (B4009).
- After 200 yards turn right sign posted Bucklebury village
- Follow road 3 ½ miles passing Bucklebury Church on the left and then take the next turning on the right – sign posted BFP
- Follow road for 100 yards and Farm Park entrance is on the right-hand side
- Leave Newbury on the A4 towards Thatcham and Reading
- In Thatcham turn left just past the Old Chapel – sign posted BFP (brown tourist sign)* this has been removed temporarily but now that the roadworks are completed we are hoping it will reappear!!
- Follow road to mini roundabout (sponsored by Bucklebury Farm Park!) and continue straight across signposted Upper Bucklebury and BFP (brown tourist sign)
- Continue through Upper Bucklebury and along the “Bucklebury Straight”. At the second crossroads turn left – sign posted BFP (brown tourist sign)
- Follow road for approximately 1 mile and at the bottom of the hill turn left into the Farm Park